(949) 868-1052 [email protected] Tips for Small Businesses in Collections or Default If you run a small or medium-sized business and are facing debt collections or default, though the current situation might seem bleak, there are thankfully a number of debt relief and modification options available. Even businesses with seemingly insurmountable debt and limited cash flow… Continue reading Tips for Small Businesses in Collections or Default
(949) 868-1052 [email protected] Loan Stacking: How Many Loans Can My Business Have? While not necessarily advisable, the practice of ‘loan stacking’ can be a common avenue for small and medium-sized businesses – particularly those that are distressed or facing cash flow problems. Below we will take a look at the potential risks of loan stacking,… Continue reading Loan Stacking: How Many Loans Can My Business Have?
(949) 868-1052 [email protected] How Can National Credit Partners Help Your Business Rebuild Lender Relationships? When small and medium-sized businesses are facing various types of financial hardship – from collections to summons to complaints – a debt modification company like National Credit Partners can offer proven solutions that you may have not considered. Below we… Continue reading How Can National Credit Partners Help Your Business Rebuild Lender Relationships?
(949) 868-1052 [email protected] What are the Different Types of Business Debt and How Can National Credit Partners Help? For small and medium-sized businesses, debt is virtually always a reality that must be addressed. Ensuring your business’s debt is properly modified can significantly improve its operations – including freeing up cash flow. Below we will take… Continue reading What are the Different Types of Business Debt and How Can National Credit Partners Help?
(949) 868-1052 [email protected] How Do Underwriters Determine Who Qualifies for Traditional Small Business Loans & Financing? Anyone who has applied for a loan – whether as a small business or an individual – has likely heard of the term ‘underwriter.’ That said, although the term is quite common, what the underwriting process actually entails is… Continue reading How Do Underwriters Determine Who Qualifies for Traditional Small Business Loans & Financing?
(949) 868-1053 [email protected] What Percentage of a Small Business’s Budget Should be Spent on Payroll? When a small business fails, the negative ramifications can be substantial – jobs are lost, careers and reputations are damaged, the economy is burdened, and more. One of the best ways to help prevent small business failure is to maintain… Continue reading What Percentage of a Small Business’s Budget Should be Spent on Payroll?
(949) 868-1050 [email protected] Why is Cash Flow So Important in Small Business Loans? Wherever your business is at the present time in terms of development and growth, financing is always an issue. Whether you’re a startup without the ability to cover all costs involved to merely “get off the ground,” an existing company looking to… Continue reading Why is Cash Flow So Important in Small Business Loans?
(949) 868-1051 [email protected] What is a UCC Lien/Confession of Judgment? Many distressed small businesses face the common predicament of whether or not to agree to a UCC lien or confession of judgment (COJ) when securing a loan (which can often be a critical lifeline needed to keep a company operational). While a UCC lien or… Continue reading What is a UCC Lien/Confession of Judgment?
(949) 676-0147 [email protected] Paid in Full vs. Settled for Less: Which Option is Best for Your Business Loan? Paying off a loan debt is a positive accomplishment for any small business. But for businesses in distress, debt modification may allow for the loan to be ‘settled’ as opposed to ‘paid in full.’ Although the everyday… Continue reading Paid in Full vs. Settled for Less: Which Option is Best for Your Business Loan?
(949) 676-0144 [email protected] What is Business Debt Modification? Creditors are in the business of lending money and generating revenue on the interest accumulated over the course of a loan. But what happens when a guarantor has trouble paying back a loan or cash advance? As creditors are not collection agencies, when a guarantor defaults,… Continue reading What is Business Debt Modification?